This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Westminster Fallfest Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or give this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We will never collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, on our website. All credit card transactions are via Paypall.com.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computer/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.